Coding For Primary School
We are in the age of Cloud Computing. Coding helps students to build some crucial skills like problem-solving, logical thinking, cause and effect, and computational thinking. Coding relates to academic English language, arts, mathematics, and science while students are learning Cloud science. We have designed this course to get a strong fundamental idea and hands-on practice of coding from scratch and a Real coding platform.
What You will Get with $100
- 3 Year access to study code with hands-on Lab experience
- we set one single log in for all Lab and activity
- We will give student own website to practice Lab.
- Can strat Career as Freelancer when age 13 years.
What student will learn
- Basics of Cloud computing and coding
- Develop logic of coding
- Back end and server-level operations
- Algorithm, Events, Sequencing.
- Loops, repeat loops, conditionals , If -Else, while loop, until loops
- Functions, Variables
- WordPress website design- Practical Lab experience.
- When Students finish their course will get academic certification.
- Lectures 20
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 150 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes
Coding for Kindergarten
As we know kids are like to do fun stuffs by seeing and doing. Coding can open the kids mind to explore.
- Lesson 1: Introduction to Cloud Computing
- Lesson 2: Sequencing Learn to Drag and Drop
- Lesson 3: Sequencing 2: Play with Scrat
- Lesson 4:: Programming with Rey and BB-8
- Lesson 5: Loops with Scrat
- Lesson 6: Loops with Laurel
- Lesson 7: Ocean Scene with Loops
- Lesson 8: The Big Event Jr.
- Lesson 9: On the Move with Events
Coding for Year 1
We are in Digital age. so cyber security is more crucial to get safe. Learn about your digital footprint and how to stay safe when visiting websites.
- Lesson 1: Digital Trails
- Lesson 2: Sequencing Move It, Move It
- Lesson 3: Sequencing with Angry Birds
- Lesson 4: Programming with Angry Birds
- Lesson 5: Programming with Harvester
- Lesson 6: Getting Loopy
- Lesson 7: Loops with Harvester
- Lesson 8: Loops with Laurel
- Lesson 10: The Right App
- Lesson 11: The Big Event Jr.
- Lesson 12: A Royal Battle with Events
Coding for Year 2
Coding for Year 3