In this lesson, learners of all ages get an introductory experience with coding and computer science in a safe, supportive environment. This lesson has been designed for learners of all ages but does require reading. This activity requires sound as the tool was built to respond to music.
This lesson introduces the core CS concepts of coding and event programming (using blocks).
Objectives Students will be able to:
- Develop programs that respond to timed events
- Develop programs that respond to user input
- Create dance animations with code
- code – (v) to write code, or to write instructions for a computer.
- Event – An action that causes something to happen.
- Program – An algorithm that has been coded into something that can be run by a machine
- Lectures 3
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 1 hour
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 11
- Certificate No
- Assessments Self